This architectural home is situated on just over 10 acres and was designed with privacy in mind.
Positioned with uninterrupted views from every room this stylish home has been thoughtfully designed for every season. The north facing lounge room featuring a natural gas fire place and hydronic underfloor heating throughout. The home is light filled with an abundance of floor to ceiling glass throughout several spacious living areas.
The kitchen has stone bench tops, gas cooking, an industrial range hood and a window servery to the outdoor entertaining deck. And there are other decks around the house perfect for enjoying the country views.
The five generous sized bedrooms also have expansive rural views. The main bedroom includes a spacious ensuite with spa, personal deck, and a generous built-in robe. Servicing the bedrooms is a main bathroom in contemporary style.
But here's the bonus, there is a separate room at the end of the home which has its own bathroom, perfect for guests.
What the owners love is being able to live on acres and the lifestyle that comes with that, but also to have all of the town services like water, gas, nbn and the bus coming right to the front gate for the kids.
Life doesn't get much better than that!
There are so many extra features in this home which are included below
• close to Millthorpe
• 3 phase power
• town water providing 100% water security
• spring fed dam
• electric pressure pump on dam supplying garden taps
• 46000L of rainwater tanks on house
• 10000L tank on shed with transfer pump to house tanks
• school bus run to gate, no crossing roads
• school buses to Orange, Bathurst and Blayney from Millthorpe
• Millthorpe Public School has an excellent reputation
• weekly garbage run
• daily mail service
• north facing living areas
• large windows, double glazing
• modern appliances throughout
• built by Steve Toshack
• magnificent views – can't be built out
• quiet cul de sac
• unique bluestone feature walls
• large shed 13 x 9 with shelving
• children's play equipment
• chook pen
• vegie garden
• kids retreat
• loads of storage
• laundry chute in main bathroom
• large sliding doors to encourage outside living, in multiple outdoor areas
• parking bay
• fruit and ornamental trees
• ramp access to house
• bedrooms have external access to outside decks
• rich, red basalt soil