"Clifton" is a Mid Century Modern 1970's Architectural designed home by renowned Australian Architect Bert Read. This property is nestled on approx. 83 acres. Features absolutely stunning stone walls, exposed timber beams & timber paneling, floor to ceiling windows capturing views from all aspects of the home. This home is a good mix of 1970's retro with contemporary design features. This unique property spans over 3 different levels offering flexible living options. If you are looking for a one of a kind home Clifton is an absolute must to inspect.
• The main home consists of 4 bedrooms, main with a private balcony and incredible views.
• 3 bathrooms to the home with main to the ensuite,
• Casual north facing sunny sitting room with built in bookshelves
• Formal dining featuring open fireplace and expansive stone walls
• Absolute stunning lounge room, huge open fireplace with access to a private stunning courtyard.
• Comfortable family lounge room with cosy slow combustion wood heating
• Downstairs is the stunning entertaining room with access to the inground pool from inside, It also has it's own wine cellar and bathroom facilities.
• Outside there is a separate studio apartment with its own ensuite, great for your weekend guests or teenage retreat.
• The stables have been converted into a stunning 1 bedroom apartment currently running as a successful Airbnb. There are still 4 stables & tack room in place. This would suit a manager / caretaker living quarters if required.
• 83 acres approx in size with a good balance of grazing & natural bushland with approx 30 acres of good horse grazing country.
• Water is taken care of with good rainwater storage & access to the shared bore.
• Location approximately 30 minutes from Orange, 3 1/2 hours from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra.
This unique property is very versatile, the main home could easily be used as a corporate Air BnB while you live in the well-appointed stable accommodation.