Ideally located at the end of a cul de sac, house is light-filled and exudes warmth and a sense of openness.
With a lovely northerly facing outlook, established trees and lush green lawns, you'll love to come home to relax and unwind.
Central to the home is a large, north-facing, sunken lounge with a formal dining room area, ideal for hosting dinner parties with family and friends.
A funky kitchen has plenty of cupboards and storage space, a dishwasher and an electric cooktop, with the family meals area leading into the back garden and BBQ area.
The level rear yard has a nice feel, is fully fenced.
- 3 Bedrooms, all with built-ins and block-out blinds
- Great location, situated end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Linen press, with plenty of cupboard storage
- North facing sunken loungeroom
- Formal dining area off lounge with separate eating/dining off the kitchen
- Private backyard, established trees, entertaining BBQ area
- Double lock up garage with an internal access and second bathroom.
- Perfect entertainer
This fabulous family home is in walking distance to local schools, a childcare centre and Brooklands Wetlands walking track, and only a short drive into town. Call today for an inspection!
Close to Schools