This affordable lifestyle property is situated on four manageable acres, surrounded by some of the region's most fertile land.
Well set back from the no-through road, this home offers plenty of space and comfort while surrounded by established trees and gardens. Imagine an idyllic country lifestyle just 10 minutes from the outskirts of Orange and only 15 minutes to the historic village of Millthorpe.
As you head up the long drive, you will discover a private, well-maintained, four-bedroom country home.
The main entry welcomes you into the formal lounge (featuring a central fireplace) and the adjoining dining room. This then flows through to a light-filled, north-facing sunroom with underfloor heating. Capturing endless winter sun, this the perfect place to enjoy a coffee and relax looking out to the sweeping lawns and gardens.
The appealing country style kitchen has a dishwasher, electric cooktop and a walk-in pantry large enough to stock all your essential supplies. Off the kitchen are the family meals area and second living/TV room.
The windows of all four bedrooms frame the views out into the established gardens. The master bedroom featuring a renovated en-suite, walk-in robe and it's own private side access. The three remaining bedrooms share a central bathroom; it too fully renovated. There is ample cupboard space, a linen press and a separate laundry.
With numerous outdoor courtyards, paved areas and a garden gazebo, there will be plenty of room to accommodate family and friends for gatherings.
Other features include:
- Wood fireplace and split air conditioning
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Landscaped areas surround the house, with extensive plantings of deciduous trees, spring bulbs, fruit trees and over 100 types of Rose bushes – many of them rare heritage varieties
- Reliable potable bore water with adequate water storage and filtration system
- Fully fenced, including separate paddock suitable for multiple uses including hobby farming, keeping a pony or agisting
- Undercover parking for up to three cars plus a separate lock-up garage and studio, along with a further garage and workshop shed.
Enjoy all the peace and privacy with an only 10-minute drive to the outskirts of Orange and 15 minutes to the historic village of Millthorpe village and shops.
This lifestyle property would be a great place to either raise a family or to indulge in a laid back, serene country lifestyle.